The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 6 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Sasha Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:49 am

( Hey guys I made new site so I am thinking to open section for wolf packs's if you are intersted Very Happy here is the link Very Happy http://lemonywolfpackfantasy.freeforums.org/ )

Sasha smiled at Header and when they get to den, she immediatly lay down in order to get some rest. " So... why did you scvhose to be ... healer?" She asked Heather.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 am

Suddenly Gnash didn't want to be shrouded in solitude anymore. He wanted to talk to someone. The brute stood and shook his thick coat. Unusually, he found himself wanting to be with BlackHeart more than anything. Gnash shrugged and decided to follow her into the forest. Amber eyes grew warm with kindness as he found BlackHeart near a creek. The brute gazed at the beautiful fae ,feeling his confusion diminsh at the sight of her. "BlackHeart?" he called softly.

"Well, when I was a pup, I lived in a pack of warrior wolves. Everyone wanted to fight; there wasn't a single healer around. I saw wolves die all the time from wounds and sicknesses. I hated it ,being powerless against nature's creulity. And the fighting they did... it was horrible," she trailed off in a whisper ,but instantly regained her volume. "I hated every bit of it. Oneday, on a walk through the woods, I found a loner and brought him back to my camp. The pack was ready to kill him until he told them he was a healer. They agreed to keep him as a pack shaman. I began to take great interest in his marvelous skills; he could tell," Heather's eyes seemed to grow darker with sadness and perhaps even fear at the thought of that loner. "His name was Slash. He taught me all he knew until..." Heather quickly closed her mouth ,tears began to well up in her eyes. "And that's it," she said quickly going towards the back of the den and beginning to organize herbs.

(By the way, I helped my sis finish her site. I would join it, but I'm in too many other packs. Here's the link if anyone wants to join http://crystalrains.forumotion.com/forum I also noticed that she's using one of the pictures that Xavier put up. I don't think this was on purpose ,but I can ask her to take them down if you want Xavier.)
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 pm

Kerria shook her head and lightly trotted after the others. She came to a stop as the forest came to a clearing and watched as BlackIce and Gnash wondered off. A little confused, Kerria walked over to where Xavier was talking to a pup. She smiled slightly at the young pup, her green eyes soft and comforting.

((OCC-Sorry for being gone so long, had sport stuff to go to.))
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:10 pm

The pup saw another wolf come from the trees, and she thought "Oh great, another person to see me weak and embarrassed oh joy!"She began to get even lower into the bushes. She knew someone would help her, but it is like she didn't want help. But, it was also like she wanted help at the same time. Then she figured out her confusion a memory form the past came back to her. (if you wanna see the memory just look at my join form please I don't feel like typing it.) She wanted to be fed, cared for, and loved by a parent. But, she did NOT want to be healed.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 pm

BlackHeart's head jerked up and a growl traveled up her throat, but she stopped it as she saw Gnash. "Gnash?" Her voice held some surprise as she stood and shook out her damp fur. "What do you want?" She tried desperatly to cover up the confusion and other emotions in her voice and body language.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:26 pm

Gnash hesitated before speaking again. "I don't know I just... I just came..." Gnash paused nervously for a moment. "I came to see you," he replied ,a slight smile spreading across his face. The brute waited anxiously for her reaction.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:45 pm

(*shrugs* I could care less. Me and Cat will check out her site tommorow...Cat's laptop is acting stupid. -_- I'll let her on once I'm done.)

Xavier gave the pup an amused look before nudging it back out into the open with a paw. "Easy there little one. Straigten up and stand proud. You are a Fire wolf now, and Fire wolf's are warriors." He smiled gently at the pup.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 pm

BlackHeart relaxed slightly, but was confused. Why was he acting so different. Her forehead crinkled as she narrowed her eyes suspiciously for a moment, then relaxed, letting it go. She'd think it over later. She offered him a smile. "Well, that explains a lot." She said sarcasticly, but their was a playful gleam in her black eyes.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:08 am

Saphera managed that wierd bared fang/nervous smile again. She was pushed out from the bush. She looked around at all the eyes that were staring at her.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 am

((I joined that site yesterday and it said I was banned when I tried to log in -_- ))

Eagle kept his head held high as he apporached the territory of the Fire Pack. He had heard they were a pretty good pack and wanted to check it out for himself. As Eagle stood over the border, he kept his ears cocked for anyone.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 am

Sasha felt terribile , she wished she never asked. She bit lip and sighed," I am very sorry ... I shouldn;t asked you Heather... Just great..." She sighed as she slowly walked towards Heather and nuzzled her motherly. " Its goinmg to be okay ... You have Gnash ... I am sure he is real good daddy." She smiles, she then looked at Kaleh and raised eyebrow. " At least you don;t have brother to breath by your neck 24/7 ..." Sasha grumbled.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:33 am

(Oh by the way Acrylic told me why she banned you eagle~shadow. You joined the pack and she thought you had hacked the Admin group or something like that because the group colors were similar and she banned you to see what was up ,but I looked and told her that that wasn't the case so if youjoined and were banned your account should work again. Sorry for the inconvience. Very Happy)

Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:03 am

((Oh ok...thanks))
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 pm

Xavier's nose twitched, picking up the scnet of a new wolf. He gave a low warning growl to the others, in case they hadn't noticed yet. He stood and made his way through the woods, his reddish brown and grey fur ruffling in the wind.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Saphera sighed with realif as the other wolves walked off. Though she had a feeling it wouldn't be for long,so she tried to find her way to their terrritory. Where she assumed more wolves would be waiting glad to kill her if told to.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Kerria watched as Xavier left, growling. She decided to follow, as she was leaving the area she stopped and called back to the pup."I think it's alright if you look around. Your part of the pack now." She smiled and ran toward the edge of the territory.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Xavier wrote:Xavier's nose twitched, picking up the scnet of a new wolf. He gave a low warning growl to the others, in case they hadn't noticed yet. He stood and made his way through the woods, his reddish brown and grey fur ruffling in the wind.

Eagle walked a little bit, then picked up the scent of a wolf. He could tell by the scent that it was the Alpha male, but he stood his ground. Eagle didn't want to just back down like some would, but he didn't want to make any fights just yet.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:02 am

Saphera traveled to where she believed the pack should be. Then she saw what she believed were dens and settled in one. Then she heard two other wolves talking, and she tried to stay silent as trying to get some much needed sleep. But, then she snapped a twig and thought "Oh, great more wolves with those curious eyes." she shivered she didn't like the way new wolves looked at her. She wondered where the alpha female was, and then realized "Wonderful, another lead wolf to interrogate me!"
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 am

Gnash felt a playful growl rumble deep in her throat. He froze in surprise at the way his feelings for this fae were affecting his actions. The brute shook his head dismissively and chuckled softly at her sarcasim. Gnash lunged forward swiftly ,tackling the black canid to the ground. He held her down with two hefty paws ,a warm smile crossing his face. "So, miss Beta," he began , a playful look in his amber eyes. "Tell me now, are you a fighter or a princess?" he asked her.

Heather turned and looked at Sasha. "Oh don't be sorry. You can't plan these things," she said with a small smile forming on her face. "You're right Gnash is an amazing dad; I couldn't have been more lucky." The fae wagged her tail slightly. Heather liked the alphess; she was quite thoughtful ,unlike some of the other ones she had come across.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 am

Saphera was relived that the wolves didn't hear her, so she layed down for some rest. She layed down and fell asleep instantly.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:32 pm

BlackHeart smiled, which then lentghend into a baring of her sharp teeth. With grace and speed her mouth locked around his throat, but didn't dig her teeth in or move as she would had in a real fight. A growl did rumble through her throat, letting this action make his decision as to wether she was a warrior, or a princess.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:13 am

Gnash shook the fae off his neck and took a small step backwards. He gave a powerful snarl ,yet his eyes were warm. "So I'm guessing you're a princess then?" he asked sarcasticlly ,two rows of long fangs exposed as a sly smile spread across his face.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:25 am

Silver wandered on tired paws to the border that was said to be a pack. He wanted to join a pack and hoped they would let him in. Silver was a hard worker and detected the slightest scents easily. He sighed and approached the border that was nearest to him. He noticed another wolf standing there and approached the border, a little bit from him.

Embersky looked around then picked some plants, the smell clogging her nose. She continued to pick plants, hoping that someday her stock would become useful.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 am

Heather's nose twitched and wrinkled as the wind brought forth to her the scent of a stranger wolf. She flicked her tail. "You should stay her and get some rest Sasha. I'll go see if the pack needs my help." The beautiful fae felt her snow-white fur ruffled in the gentle breeze as she stepped out of the undergrowth ,finding herself at the border of Fire Pack territory. Heather may have been a healer but she was as fierce and as headstrong as any warrior. She snarled loudly ,her violet eyes burning with fury. "Who are you brute?" she asked him ,her voice harsh ,for she was defending her pack. It was instinct for her to be aggressive towards intruders; the Shaman couldn't deny it.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:36 am

Silver's eyes hardened. "Silver. Now would you be so kind to let me in your borders? I would like to join your pack." This fae seemed unusually harsh for some reason.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next