The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Xavier Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:26 pm

Xavier raised his head and his eyes were suspicious. "You've just met me today, and you...care?" He tilted his head, his eyes showing curiosity.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 pm

Sasha looked at him," I imprinted on you." She showed him moment when she met him.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 pm

(Spphhh! Sasha, there no powers on here. lol. ^^)
    BlackHeart ran along the borders of her new home. She had to admit she was lonely with their only being the two alphas. She stopped, coming across the scent of two strays.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 pm

(Eh, that's true. I'm going to make a forum on here for a whole different thing with werewolves though! Just sit tight until I get on tonight. ^^)

Xavier looked at her thoughtfully. "I've also imprinted on you...I just need time to trust you though." And with that he crossed the creek and laid in the shade of a tree, and he watched her tiredly.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 pm

Gnash entered the territory of a pack he had not yet come across before. He held himself with a certain boldness that made the male seem anything but afraid. The canid knew that there were more wolves here ,and his acute sense of smell told him exactly where to look. "Maybe I should see if they're accepting members," he thought to himself. "This is a fine piece of territory," he noted. "Hunting would be a breeze." Gnash made up his mind to meet these stranger wolves and directed his course towards them. After only a few moments, he found the pack and stepped out into plain sight, undaunted by the fact that he was completely outnumbered. "Hello," he said cooly. "My name is Gnash. Is your pack open to new members?" he inquired curiously.

Can you allow us to have signatures with our posts? I really would like to have one. Very Happy
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 pm

(Hmm..I'll see if I can get it to work.)

Xavier stood, the hackles along his back raising as the new wolf came into veiw. He held his tail up and his head high as well as he moved back across the creek, the water wetting his paws as he went to stand between the stray and his other new pack mates. "Aye. There are others around here, but we've plenty of room, but what makes you think I should allow you to become a pack member?"

Last edited by Xavier on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

BlackHeart's lips pulled back to reveal sharp white teeth. Her hackles raised along her pure black pelt and her pitch black eyes stared at the new lupe. She swished her tail and turned her head away, making her way back to stand near Sasha. Her ears were still laid back though, not liking the fact that she actually found this one white lupe attractive. She, the daughter of the legendary BlackIce attracted to someone? Hmm... Though of course that was only by looks, not attitude.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Gnash listens to the alpha male's words and nods in understanding. "I thought you'd be accepting since your pack seems quite small at the moment," he answers plainly. "I'm no weakling. I'm strong and have lived as a loner all my life. I'd be glad to join this pack if you would consider my acceptance," Gnash stated confidently. He ignored the other female's hostile posture. The brute had no quarrel with her and wasn't about to go out of his way to create one. "She's just defending her pack," he thought to himself. "I can't count that against her."
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Xavier looked at him for a moment, the silence lentgening. His eyes were hard and he sighed, his hackles lowering but the feeling of power that surrounded him didn't. "Very well. As long as you don't hurt." The warning was clear in his voice.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 pm

BlackHeart's nose wrinkled as she tried to catch his scent better. She sighed and turned away from the group, now seeing he was exactly dangerous, especially with the large brute Xavier. She went to the lake and lowered her head, the sun glinting off her soft and healthy pure black fur, her long pink tounge darting out to drink. BlackIce was an interesting female, not being one to show her emotion like other females of wolves. She wasn't very particuarly fond of males either, or having anyone at all protecting her. She'd rather carry the burden herself and prove her strentgh.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Gnash's hackles raised slightly at the tone in this alpha's voice. To him it was not a warning but an aggressive threat. Though he would have liked to attack this brute to demonstrate the brute strength he possessed, Gnash restrained himself. He understood that it would be foolish to attack the alpha in his own terrain. He could easily ignore the air of authority this canid seemed to carry with him ,but the wolf that did interest him was the black fae he had seen earlier. Gnash nodded to Xavier. "I would never even dream of it," he said cooly. This was a lie of course since he had had to force himself not to attack the alpha. Gnash moved away from the male and began to follow BlackHeart's scent trail towards the lake.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:25 pm

BlackHeart raised her head a bit and showed her teeth in warning as the strange male neared. Her thrist from traveling for days was too great though so she lowered her head. She was tempted to lower to her stomach and just laze around near the lake to listen to the music of it moving over the rocks, but she didn't trust this male yet, which was natural for her. She didn't trust anyone, not even loved ones like her mother or her cosions. Her actual father was dead, but she was happy her mother had found a new mate.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Xavier looked over at Sasha, then away and looked to the sky, a light breeze washing over him. A sad and forlorn emotion appeared in his eyes, but it instantly dissapeared, not wanting to appear weak.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 am

Gnash stifled a low growl that would have emited from his jaws without resistance. "She just doesn't trust me. I would probally do the same," he thought to himself. Gnash liked this fae. He liked her strong, independent dispostion ,but he wasn't going to be soft with her. He figured she would never respect him for that. The brute released a low growl from the back of his thoat. It seemed harsh but his eyes gave no paticular signs of aggression.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:15 pm

A snarl instinctivly left BlackHeart and she lifted her head, water dripping from her muzzle. Her hackles were raised defensivly. "What do you want lupe?" Her voice was in a way exasperated, use to being left alone because of her odd appearance. She was the darkest wolf besides her mother alive, and her eyes were just as black as the deepest depths of the ocean where no light was seen, which made her pupils invisible. She was large for a female too, but had a more feminine build with light muscles beneath her skin.

(*sigh* We need more people.)
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Kerria slowly made her way through the forest, she was alert and listen intensely for any sound. She came to a erupt halt as she heard multiple growls somewhere in the woods. Her body tensed and she went completely still. Her muzzle caught four other wolves scents, and she back away slowly, trying hard not to make a sound or even breathe.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 pm

(Aye, we do.)

Xavier's ears perked and his head raised as he smelt a new scent. He started that way, relaxed since the scent told him it was female. His long strong legs carried him closer, his unusual large size making him intimidating, so his head was lowered some what so as not to scare them off.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Kerria turned and slowly around as the wind carried their scents away. She walked toward the edge of the border before a she heard a rustle behind her. She turned sharply to face the sound, her ears perked and she looked into the forest, her dark eyes scanning for moment.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Gnash ignored the fae's snarl and walked off ,losing interest in her. He could scent a new stranger wolf and instantly began to follow her trail. He saw that Xavier had already reached her and stepped boldly out of the the thicket that had so efficiently concealed him. The male saw it was a female and smiled ,almost warmly at her. "Greeetings," he said calmly. "My name is Gnash." "Why do you trespass on our territory fae?" he inquired more firmly.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Kerria looked around once more at the forest and jumped as the male stepped into the clearing.She looked at him curiously and listened as he spoke. She paused for a moment before speaking. "I didn't mean to trespass, but.....I was just so..." Her voice trailed off before saying softly. "lonely" She looked at the white brute and lowered her head, showing him that she meant no harm.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Xavier stepped out and nodded his head in welcome. "Welcome to my land. I'm Xavier, alpha male of this pack. I just ask you don't call me 'sir' like they do in other packs." He flashed a smile. "And straighten up, this pack's going to fighters, not submitters." He added the last part playfully, then frowned and looked back, wondering where the other faes were. He could've sworn BlackHeart had been with Gnash, and Sasha....
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:45 pm

BlackHeart was relieved when the brute left, but then she also picked up the scent. She stopped and watched from the brush, the shadow's of the trees keeping her completely out of sight. She couldn't help but give a small laugh at Xavier's words, the laugh something angels would envy. She revealed herself then. "Don't worry. He looks tough, but as far as I've seen he aint nothing but a big softy. That goes for both wolves." She stared at the two brutes, challenging them to contradict her.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Kerria looked up at the Alpha, or should she say 'Xavier'. She slowly got to her paws and looked at him questionably. She untucked her tail mostly and looked over at the black fea that had entered the area. She smiled to herself at the she-wolf's words and looked back over at the male in front of her. She smiled quickly before speaking clearly. " My name's Kerria." Her tail curled around her legs and she looked at the male that she met earlier.
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:39 am

Sasha returned with broken shoulder and she swored." Fuck!" She closed eyes , grabbing razor to clean her wound. She looked at them all and growled." What?! I didn't looked where I was going!!" She didn't wanted them to know that her ex was following them. She wanted to protect them.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 pm

Xavier chuckled and shook his head. "I'll have to disagree with that. You don't want to know what kind of thoughts flit through my mind, or what I've done in my past." His face fell as he mentiond this then looked up, startled as he heard the swearing and looked over to see Sasha. His ears laid back in concern as he made his way over to her. "This aint the kind of wound you get from 'not watching where you're going'." He sniffed the air, smelling another male's scent on her. He tilted his head curiosly.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next