The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 8 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Saphera Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Saphera looked at the other wolf that was now speaking to her, and responded "Well, I guess I am lucky..", the pup said not very excited then she heard Xavier's howl. She said "Well I guess I have to go, well we all should go." the little pup said She knew this would be miserable, there was going to be everyone there including the alphess that hasn't seen her yet. Then she realized an even worse predicament, she looked horrible as it is and her strength is weakening. She suddenly realized how hungry, beat up, and thirsty she was. "Great" she thought "I am showing up like fur tightly packed over bones." She decided that she would stay to the back into the shadows.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:09 am

Eagle heard the howl from the Alpha and immediately fell into the ring that was about to form. He dipped his head toward the Alpha in greeting, then waited. It was obvious that this was important, even though he had only been in the pack for a little bit.

Silver approached the Alpha, staying away from the big brute named Eagle and watched as the pack fell in to hear the news Xavier would tell them.

Embersky heard a big howl, filled with authority and flattened her ears. Despite herself, her legs moved toward the sound and found an Alpha and two males. Embersky made herself smaller, her eyes filled with fear.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Saphera looked up at the huge alpha male, and sighed wishing that she could be older and stronger. Then she wouldn't look as wimpy when she showed up to the pack like this.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Gnash almost instinctivly went to defend BlackHeart at the sound of Xavier's warning howl. He stopped himself quickly knowing that she was strong enough to take care of herself. "I think we better go," he said grimly ,his eyes no longer playful but serious. Gnash leaped away into the forest ,quickly finding his way to Xavier. The beta moved over to stand loyally by his alpha. "Who is he?" the male inquired ,his voice escaping as an angry snarl.

Heather glanced outside the den ,a worried expression written upon her face." She went to stand by her father ,white fur brushing his shoulder.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Saphera carefully watched from the shadows trying her best not to be seen by any other wolves. Hopefully she was not asked by the alpha to come up and be introduced to the pack.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Xavier snarled at the body that laid near his feet. "He's a wolf of an enemy pack, the Western BloodMoon Pack." He looked to every wolf, catching their eyes to make sure they were listening. "He says their alpha, BloodEye, is going to come and take our lands and kill us if we don't leave." He stood tall and looked at them all, waiting to see what they'd say.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Saphera gasped from the shadows "Wonderful" she thought "I just got here and a war is starting up Perfect!" She laid down hoping to be comforted by something, but she just wanted to be alone!

(But, of course that is just my character feel free to see me!)
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm

BlackHeart had followed Gnash and she watched silently as Xavier talked. Her eyes landed on the small pup from earilier today and her heart melted at the young one's scared look. She trotted over to her, away from Gnash's side and went to stand near the young fae and lowered her head to give her a reasuring lick.
    (Sorry I won't be posting much...broke my hand breaking boards in a taekwondo tournament...)
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Saphera looked up at the wolf above her whom comforted her a little bit. Saphera didn't seem to notice, but she snuggled into the new wolf's fur. She felt warmed with a wolf that didn't want to completely bother her, just reassure her of happiness.

(I am sorry about your hand Sad)
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Eagle thought carefully about their possibilities. "I'd almost say it was better if we just left, but we have to defend our land against others."

Silver's eyes narrowed. "Take our lands? Like they would be able to." He growled, his neck fur rising slightly.

Embersky heard about a war and stepped away from these war bearing wolves. "I-I could offer my s-services." A sweet smell nestled into her fur, from the herbs she was picking earlier.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:38 pm

(tsk, tsk. Thought you would've learned from my mistakes. ^^)

Xavier looked at all of them and nodded. "I know it's a lot to ask of you guys. You all just got here, but we need to train hard, which lays as mine, Sasha's, Gnash's, and BlackHeart's job. Pups will be required to be watched till everything is safe. Healers will be takeing more lessons from the Shaman, which I'll place Heather in that rank." He looked at them all before taking a deep breath. "I'll also be looking for a Delta for the pack. Show me what you've all got when training and who knows, you might just get the rank." He smiled at that part.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Eagle took in his words and looked around, seeing that the pack wasn't quite as big as normal ones. That would be a disadvantage for them, plus the fact that the other pack was going to kill them, and not spare any one of them.

Embersky didn't want to draw any attention to herself, so she stood a ways from the circle, but close enough to hear. She didn't want anyone, especially some one high ranking, talking to her. Embersky might just pass out or run out of fear if that were to happen.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Saphera noticed what she had just done, but she didn't care this was the first time she actually felt comfortable. This also had a plus side they were already in the shadows, but Blackheart's black fur shielded her as well.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm

Xavier gave a long sigh and shook his head. He knew this would be a rough battle. He closed his eyes for a few seconds before they snapped open and he held his head high. "So, are you guys willing to fight along side me?" He looked each wolf in the eyes with steel grey eyes.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 am

Silver was one of those wolves who were always ready for battle. "I am." His voice was hard and he looked around at the others.

Embersky decided that if she wanted to work with these wolves, she would need herself to be discovered. "I cannot fight much...but I can heal." Her sweet voice was a little louder than her normal voice.

Eagle nodded. "I will. Even to the death..." He hoped it wouldn't go that far, but it wasn't him to decide who was to die.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Saphera siad in a very small voice "I will, but I can't... yet" she snarled with a smile. She was going to learn to fight and defend this pack.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:39 pm

BlackHeart stood tall and nodded. "Of course. I'd love nothing more then to defend my home and pack mates." Her voice was fierce and her black eyes glowed with pride as she looked over all her pack mates.

(Eh, where is everyone?)
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 am

(I know I have been checking like every day and no one has posted!!!)

Saphera nodded in approval of her own words. Saphera then began to lean back into Blackheart's fur. She liked her a lot.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Heather nodded softly ,her young, beautiful eyes clouded with fear. She turned to her father who's eyes were gleaming with approval. "Dad," she began hesitantly. "I-I'm afraid..." she said slowly, her head bowed with shame.

Gnash turned to his daughter. She was no pup ,but the shaman was still young ,younger than him at least. "Heather, we all are fearful ;it is no stanger to the mind of any living creature. If anyone here wasn't afraid, I'd be worried. Some of the others may not show it ,but I can garuntee you that they fear for their very lives ,however, without fear there cannot be courage. And when we are together, it is our enemies who should be afraid," the male concluded ,looking warmly at his step-daughter. He licked her cheek and left her to contemplate his words of encouragement.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Saphera then remembered why Gnash left her when she was first found. He ran to catch up with Blackheart, so if what Saphera was thinking was true she might get the two people she liked most in this pack. (No offence to anyone else Very Happy .....right???)
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Xavier nodded and gave a smile as he walked along where the pack stood. His fur was bristled and held himself with pride and power radiated from him in thick waves. "As they should be. Confidence is somthing we need too." He looked to BlackHeart and Gnash. "We'll begin training tomorow 'morn. Tonight we head back to the den and sleep." He motiond with his tail for them to follow as he started that way.
    (Den discussion! Anyone feel free to make the first official reply there. After I reply at the Full Moon Acadamey I've got to go! Thanks for being so loyal to this pack guys!)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:31 pm

(^^)

BlackHeart growled in her agreement and she allowed herself to lean into Gnash in a sign that she'd do what she could to defend him and this pack. Her black fur bristled, having had word from her mother that they too were going to war. She couldn't wait to sink her teeth into an enemies hide.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Eagle Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Silver nodded and followed the Alpha. He wasn't quite sure where the den was, but the others would know. He was ready to train and fight for his new pack, but he would have to use knowledge along with strength.

Eagle thought about the information he had been given. The pack would have to be in pretty good shape in order to beat this rival pack. He looked around, his mysterious eyes looking at the other wolves.

Embersky shook her head. The den? With all these wolves? She couldn't do it. No. She couldn't. She couldn't sleep next to all these wolves, not knowing what they might do to her while she was asleep.
    Eagle
    Eagle
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Saphera Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:17 pm

Saphera sighed as Blackheart left her, but then she decided to go annoy someone soo who would it be??? All of a sudden it hit her "OF COURSE I SHOULD ANNOY GNASH!!" this was of course said in her head as she followed Gnash to the dens.
    Saphera
    Saphera
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Naturally Gnash would've pulled away from such a gesture ,but he did not even have the slightest thought of doing so. He rested his chin on BlackHeart's head, as a sign of his great devotion to her and the pack as well. Gnash let her scent was over him as he comfortingly pressed his white fur into hers.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next