The Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» CafeDelMarVol14
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:36 am by 

» Windows Loader 2.0.9 By Daz Download
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:30 am by 

» Microsoft Word 2013 Crack
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:04 am by 

» The Pack Den
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:05 am by Saphera

» Fire Pack Woods
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 pm by Saphera

» The Full Moon Acadamey Rp
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 pm by Saphera

» Fields and Meadows
Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm by Saphera

Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm by Gnash

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

free forum
Similar topics

Fire Pack Woods

+4
    Kerria
    Sasha
    BlackHeart
    Xavier
    8 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Fire Pack Woods - Page 3 Empty Re: Fire Pack Woods

Post  Sasha Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

She begged god in herself that Xavier wont ask her for male scent. She spat blood on the flour and collapsed on the ground." He.... wanted to kill you... I tried to stop him...." She trails off as her eyes were rolling in the back of her head.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:38 am

Gnash heard BlackHeart's harsh statement. "Honey.." he began ,struggling to keep the snarl out of his voice. "Are your parents alive?" he asked her ,his eyes reflecting no particular emotion. He had ulterior motives behind his inquiry ,but Gnash needed to hear the fae's answer first.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Xavier looked startled as she passed out. He sighed. "I'm going to stay with her until she wakes. Go on and do whatever you two want." He cast a worried look to Sasha and laid beside and her went to cleaning her wound, licking it as gently as he could.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

https://thefirepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 pm

"None of your business, and don't call me honey, pup." Her black eyes flashed, before worried crossed her features as she saw Sasha pass out. She looked unceartine what to do, then gave a quite shy of reilef as Xavier took charge of her. She put the mask back on her emotions, becoming unseemingly emotionless again. She gave Gnash another look before doing what Xavier said and taking off into the woods with long easy strides.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

http://theblacksoulpack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Gnash only laughed at the female's words. "I can call you whatever I want honey." he said with a small growl. "No one gets away with talking to me like that!" he snarled loudly as she tried to run off. The male easily caught up with her and tackled her to the earth. Gnash held her down ,using his superior size and strength to overpower the fae. He shoved his muzzle into her face. "Now, are you always this cowardly little dandelion?" he inquired ,his eyes reflecting bitter scorn. The male was definitly not looking forward to working with this wolf. "If she could just stop being so annoying," he thought to himself.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:18 pm

BlackHeart snarled up at the wolf, in no way was she submitting. She noticed he was large, not as large as Xavier, but close. Her black eyes turned icy as they stared up at his firey blue eyes and the story of how the Elemental's Fire and Ice had become mates, the fights they had, and BlackHeart mentally gave a harsh laugh, this moment reminding her of the story. At the thought she found she missed her mother, BlackIce, terribly, but there was no way she was going to show that. "Why do you have to be such a power crazed male like the rest!?" She spat, half questioning, half exasperated. "Why don't you leave me be? I'm sure there are other faes that would just fall for your so called 'charms.'" She growled before using her back paws to push on his sensitive belly and shoved him off, having recovered her senses that his close face had made fled from her mind.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Lilly snarled as she reentered her brother's territory. She looked more like their mother though, her white fur a soft color, not exactly pure white like the male near the black fae that'd just shoved him off, but a soft creamy color. As the alpha's sister she had some authority within the pack, but usualy she tried to go down a more peaceful route. "Get away from that fae." She didn't know if her brother had found an alpha female for the pack, but as long as she was around it was Lilly's duty to protect the females of the pack. Her ears were laid low over her head, then stopped and stared at the black female. She was powerfully built for a female, and seemed much larger then most females. Lilly liked the large black female instantly, and knew for a fact that she was more then capable of taking care of herself. Lilly just wanted to step in before it broke out into an actual fight. She moved closer to the two, not looking into the odd female's pure black eyes, instead meat thoughs of the white male. "Be more gentler next time, and please do point out the direction of my brother. I believe you know him as Alpha, or Xavier." Lilly's senses were being overloaded with the new scents around the territory and was happy that the pack was growing.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Gnash almost lost his balance as he was pushed off the fae ,but the brute twisted midway before he hit the ground and simply landed on his paws. He snarled in annoyance. "Listen to me fae," he began ,giving her a hateful glare. "What makes you think I'm power crazed? The only reason I even came over here was because you insulted me ,so don't act like a little angel," he retorted ,pointedly ignoring the other wolf. He didn't know why she seemed so worried. Though BlackHeart annoyed him, there was no way he would let himself bring this into a full-fledged battle.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:48 pm

"You deserve it, and as long as I've lived I've yet to find a male that actually wants to be partners, but all they want is to dominate the female." She gave him a hard look before her eyes softened as she looked to the other female. "He's just that way. Ignore this brute's attitude. He dosn't seem to know any better." Her voice was soft towards the female, until she looked back at Gnash and she stiffened a little, her lips pulling back just a little to reveal the tips of her sharp teeth. She hated that she'd admitted what bothered her about males to him, she really didn't mean to take it out on him though. So much bitterness and sorrow filled her heart because of males she'd fallen for in the past, only to find out about their true selves.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Gnash shrugged. There was no way he could talk any sense into her. "Whatever," he muttered. The brute would have to put up with her irritating personality for awhile so he'd better get used to it. He walked off stiffly ,more interested in getting to know the new wolf the had joined than in quarreling with this annoying fae. Gnash arrived back at the clearing shortly and nodded to the new wolf. "So what's her rank going to be Xavier?" he asked curiously.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Lilly had made it to her brother and her lips pulled back slightly with a growl. Xavier looked at his sister, then at Gnash as he still laid near Sasha's side. "This is Lilly, my sister. She use to be an appretice, but I take she's a warrior now?" He raised a brow at Lilly, and nodded as she nodded. "Lilly this is Gnash, which is the new beta male of the pack." Lilly nodded her head and said bitterly. "We've met." Her eyes darted to the lone black figure barely visible in the woods not far from them.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:59 pm

BlackHeart hated to admit to herself that the large white brute Gnash scared her, not because of his size or strentgh, but because of her feelings towards him. She watched him and the other wolves a mintue, but didn't go down there. Instead she moved towards a bush between two trees and laid down with a yawn, preparing to take a nap. Her heart was filled with confusion, and pain. Much pain.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Gnash shook his head. "No I meant Kerria," he clarified. "What's her rank?" he asked eyeing the fae with interest.

(sorry it's so short)
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 pm

"Warrior." Xavier answered simply. He could see good potential in this wolf, and knew she'd make a fine warrior.

(Ick. Sorry this one's short too. X)
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:09 pm

Ack! Hurry and message me back Gnash, she's about to tear my arm off. 0.o
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Ha! Xavier told me what you said. Don't worry, we're to very different people. *wishes she had tore his arm off*
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackHeart Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:28 pm

(Xavier has to go to our granpfather's too look at a horse. Aw, you're not on....*sighs* Sad)

BlackHeart heaved a long sigh and laid her head on her paws, her black tail curled up on her side. Her black eyes were halfway open and she allowed a look of lonliness in them. It was always hard work to keep her emotions in check, and keep them from her facial expressions.
    BlackHeart
    BlackHeart
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Sasha tried to keep her eyes opened but couldn't... She only looked at Xavier and closed eyes. While she fall asleep she started having soon nightmares. She whimpered whining," No... Noo.. Leave me alone... Leave X... Take me...."
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerria Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Kerria watched the area, not saying anything. She was trying to get her thoughts organized. She perked her ears at the sound of her name and her eyes meet with a rather large brute. Her gaze darted to Xavier as she heard him speak. Her face brightened at his words. Her eyes quickly filled with worry as she saw Sasha lying on the ground.

( sorry for the bad quality, there is a big storm out side and I can barely think. Also I love the new banner it is simply AMAZING! Good job gnash!
    Kerria
    Kerria
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:03 am

(Tis fine. Smile)

Xavier frowned as he looked down at Sasha. Tenderness made its way into him and he sighed before nudging her cheek. He looked at the shoulder and wished desperatly there were some healers within the pack.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasha Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 am

Sasha opened eyes and tried to move but she looked up to see Xavier. She acidently unblocked her thoughts on what happend yesterday. Her anger building inside her , if she was better she would chased him, but in this state she couldn't move." He found out... that I imprinted on you.... So I fighted with him. I couldn't let him get near you and the pack." She trails off.
    Sasha
    Sasha
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 pm

Xavier frowned and nudged her shoulder. "Shh, now. Just rest. Once you've regaind some strentgh we'll move to the den and me and the pack will hunt, ok? There aint nothing I can't handle." He spoke gently.
    Xavier
    Xavier
    Alpha
    Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post  FirePaw Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:43 pm

FirePaw slowly made his way into the territory, his young heart beating fast. His young paws were sore and his soft black fur was covered in dirt. His stomach growled, having not eaten in days.
    FirePaw
    FirePaw
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnash Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:05 pm

(Thanks Kerria! I really appreciate it! :3)

Gnash's ears pricked sharply as the wind brought forth to him another wolf's scent that he couldn't identify. He instantly got to his paws ,figuring Xavier would follow him. Gnash walked slowly through the forest ,his ears shoved forward aggressively. After only moments of walking, the brute's amber eyes flickered over to a young black wolf ,about the age of a pack apprentice. He stepped out of the undergrowth ,his ears relaxing back into their natural position when he realized the wolf wasn't posing as a threat.
    Gnash
    Gnash
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  FirePaw Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:41 pm

FirePaw's ears laid back defensivly. "Hello." Their was a fire in his eyes that most his age didn't have, and most adults. "I'm FirePaw. May I speak with the alpha?"
    FirePaw
    FirePaw
    Omega/ Loner
    Omega/ Loner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next